We have available a variety of ways you can pay for your dental treatment:
- Hicaps – On-the-spot insurance claims so you don’t have to go back to your health fund for claims
- Eftpos – We accept all credit and debit cards without any surcharge, including VISA, MASTERCARD AND AMEX.
We require payment for any treatment on the day unless prior arrangements have been made. Be assured that any treatment that is planned to be carried out will be discussed beforehand with you including exact costs.
Cancellation and failure to attend policy
Parklands Dental requires 24 hrs notice for cancellation of an appointment. Failure to do this, or failure to attend your appointment may incur a fee of $64.
Payment Plans Available
Your Interest-free payment plan solution. Get the dentistry you need- when you need it
A solution that makes it easy for you to receive the treatment now and spread out the interest-free payments over time.
The process is simple:
- The application process is completed by our reception team and takes about 2 minutes so you are not inconvenienced in any way.
- To apply, simply provide us an Australian driver’s licence (or other government approved photo ID showing address), a MasterCard or Visa card, two contact phone numbers and an email address.
Upon approval, MySmilePlan requires a 20% deposit prior to treatment commencing with the remaining fee evenly spread over 15 months.
- Interest Free – 0% interest
- Up to $9,000 in treatment plan value
- 15 month term
- Easy fortnightly payments
- Simple application process at our practice
- Low establishment fee
Talk to our friendly team or visit the MySmilePlan website if you have any questions